THE TEN SPOT Atlanta
1393 North Highlands Avenue Northeast, Atlanta GA 30306
Contact # :
Created Date :
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Natural Nail Technician
THE TEN SPOT atlanta is hiring + we want you!
THE TEN SPOT® is a ‘one stop beauty shop’ that is always on the hunt for remarkable people that are enthusiastic, exceptionally capable and have great energy! we are a serious anti-spa beauty bar with a witty edge, so you must have the personality to match! the ability to deliver impeccable guest experiences and maintain an upbeat attitude is a must.
THE TEN SPOT® atlanta is looking for nail tech experts who will uphold our high standards in both service execution and guest experience and who will live and breathe our core values.
some responsibilities include:
+ live and breathe THE TEN SPOT® core values in both personal and professional interactions
+ ensure all services are being delivered according to THE TEN SPOT® high standards perfect protocols
+ provide 10/10 guest care - always!!
+ being educated in all retail product offerings we have at THE TEN SPOT®
a successful candidate will:
* hold a diploma, and be certified in manis/pedis/waxing/facial services (at least one)
* be an expert in your craft - providing outstanding services + experiences
* provide exceptional customer service
* sales experience - recommend product pairings/follow up appointments to guests in order to provide continuous care
* contribute to a positive working environment
* competitive hourly rates
* flexible schedules
* seriously great tips (we mean seriously. great. tips!)
* retail commission
* awesome product and service discounts
* yearly educational allowance
* additional in house 10spot® training
* amazing advancement opportunities for those looking to grow with us
* staff recruitment bonuses
* no uniforms!!!
THE TEN SPOT® is an innovative beauty bar that has successfully managed to turn the spa experience into a social experience. the first location opened in 2006 on the trendy queen west strip in toronto, canada,and now we have locations across canada and the USA . THE TEN SPOT® core services include manicures, pedicures, waxing, and facials. the team embodies the highest standards of competence and knowledge, and exceeds spa industry standards for cleanliness. team members are paid competitive wages, offered advancement opportunities, and rewarded with benefits not offered by most competitors.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Commission pay
our clinically clean protocols are outlined on our website here: https://www.thetenspot.com/clinicallyclean/
* Do you currently reside in the metro Atlanta area?
* Nail Care: 2 years (Required)
* Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Nail Technician License (Required)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place