Swann Salon Studio
1000 Iris Dr, Ste C1, Conyers, GA
Contact # :
Created Date :
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Salon Stylist will work alongside the company owner/ lead stylist, focusing on day-to-day clients, marketing, social media, research, and salon operations. This position will prove to be an incredible experience for anyone that enjoys cosmetology, marketing, business, and/or communications fields.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Servicing clients and guests on non chemical services
• Create social media images in alignment with our brand, focused on growing our clientele
• Create a strategic plan to gain new clients and create more sales.
• Use social media as deemed appropriate
• Assist with salon operations and marketing duties
• Assists with other needs, as assigned
• Preference will be given to candidates with a cosmetology license and experience braiding hair, though license isn’t a requirement
• Preference will be given to candidates who are interested in marketing, sales, business, or social media
• Must enjoy styling hair
• MUST NOT be fearful of networking and making introductions!
• Be eager to learn sales, marketing, planning, and communication skills
• Be able to work Wednesday - Saturday, hours would vary based on stylist availability
• Should have a working knowledge of Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, SnapChat, &/or Facebook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with a solid independent work ethic
• Must have a go-getter attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Must like selling and relationship building
• Creative and resourceful
• Must have own phone and computer
• Must be a High School Graduate.
Candidates are expected to act professionally at all times. Tasks should be performed with minimal errors. An unprofessional attitude is not tolerated.
COMPENSATION: Hourly and/or commission
• Job Type: Entry level
• Pay: $9/hr + 15% commission on total ticket sales
• Work Location: Conyers, Ga
• Benefits: None
• Schedule: Flexible
Does this sound like fun? Do you have what it takes? Are you willing to learn? If you answered yes! We would love to hear from you.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready to try the first step. Still interested? If so, Apply now!
Please email your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would like to join our team to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, let us know which soft and hard qualities you have that would make you succeed working with us. If we have an initial interest we will ask you for examples of your clients and social media work (can be personal accounts).
We will are accepting 2 stylists at this time.
All your information will be kept confidential.